Thursday, July 19, 2012

I'm The Timeshare Traveler's Wife!

Well, hello!
I'm Jacque, the mother of 2 perfect girls and wife to this incredibly handsome guy I met at a Good Charlotte concert 8 years ago. His name is Tigh (pronounced Ty. Not "tig" not "teej", Ty) :)
We've been married 7 years and within that 7 seven years, we have been to some pretty fantastic resorts, locations, beaches, amusement parks, etc!
My husband works hard, but he plays hard, too! And he does it SMART! We stay at 5-star resorts, experience the best-of-the-best locations and have the best time!
This is my way of sharing with others how to have AMAZING family (or couple's only;) vacations within your budget! MORE BANG FOR THE BUCK!
 Me, in Nassau, Bahamas at the Atlantis Resort beach! CRABS! Little itsy, bitsy crabs!

Keep checking back! I already have lots to post...

No comments:

Post a Comment