Friday, August 30, 2013

Disney World

 We have our annual trip to Disney World coming up November 1st. We will be there through the 10th and just in time for the Christmas decorations! We are trying to work it out so we get there on Halloween and make it to the Halloween party! It is so much fun! We went last year and just loved it.

This trip is going to be different, but so much fun! We invited Tigh's parents, his grandparents and his sister and her cute family! It's going to be a full house! This time we are going to be staying the 3 bedroom condominium Villa at the Wyndham Reunion! I LOVE this resort! They have an amazing pool. I will do a full review with pictures once we get back!

I get so excited for the holiday season. Our life gets pretty insane with vacations and holidays, but it's my favorite time of year! Next year we are going to Hawaii twice (we may or may not do Orlando--sad.). Just me and Tigh in the spring at the Hilton Grand Waikikian in a 2 bedroom suite and then in the Fall we are taking his whole family with us! We are staying at the Hilton Grand Lagoon Towers in the 3 bedroom penthouse. We had to book over a year out in order to get it! Should be an excellent, warm way to start the holidays! I love that my husband loves to travel. There is always something to look forward to.

And gosh darn it, he is good at it!

I'll keep you posted.
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment